Advising on transactions involving foreign companies
Advising on transactions involving foreign companies domiciled in major offshore and European jurisdictions.
Advising on transactions governed by foreign law and involving public international law issues.
Advising on corporate projects related to acquisition / disposal of assets in the form of shares, share capital or participatory interest in foreign legal entities.
Legal opinions under foreign law and public international law.
Drafting of agreements governed by foreign law.
Main Contact: Shaukat Valitov Working languages: Russian, English
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Litigation in foreign jurisdictions and in Russia with applicable Foreign Law
- Establishment and Maintenance of Non-resident Companies
- Optimization of non-resident Company's Taxation
- Advising on transactions involving foreign companies
- Advising on choice of law, conflict of laws and legal advice under foreign law
- International Intellectual Property